The new season kit from Sweaty Betty has just launched, and I think I want all of it!! I’ve been staring at the website for a long time, and managed to select just a few favourites which have gone straight to my wish list. Check them out below! I can’t wait to rock these looks at the barre very soon.
- Kapotasana Padded Yoga Bra – A pretty pattern and delicate straps, this is the perfect bra for a ballet class or yoga session.
- Upbeat Zip Padded Bra – A bra with a front zip…I love it! No clasps digging in here. A stunning pattern, I wouldn’t want to wear a top over this!
- Luxe Gym Bag – Every since Elle (KeepItSimpELLE) whipped some awesome food prep out of the roomy bottom pocket of this bag, I’ve lusted after it and it’s spaciousness. This colour way with its inky blue is a nice change from black too.
- Jive Crop Reversible Barre Leggings – With the matching bra above, and lace-up detail on the side, I love these leggings. Reversible too, my favourite!
- Power 7/8 Run Leggings – I had to try these on as soon as I saw them, and the whole outfit is on my instagram. They’re stunning and fit great!
- New Balance 99 Trainers – Clean white kicks (ok, with a hint of ombré), yes please!!
- Karma Yoga Vest – Lightweight and easy to throw on, this will be a wardrobe staple of mine.
What are you lusting for this season? There’s so much more coming too, I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
I am a Sweaty Betty Ambassador and promote the brand as part of this role. All opinions my own.
First a story… I had it all planned. Wake up an 6am, leave by 6.45am, drive the 1h.50m to Yoga Connects Festival and arrive in time for Adam Husler’s 9am workshop. Well, it didn’t quite happen that way. I turned … Continue reading →
There are few things that will get me out of bed voluntarily (ie: not for work) before 8am, I’m not afraid to admit that i’m not a morning person. However, an invitation to join multi-brand online boutique, FarFetch, for a … Continue reading →
I am constantly running around like a slightly crazy person and, as a fitness instructor, my feet and foot health is super important. Likewise when I was a dancer, sore feet, blisters, infections and other nasties actually affect my ability … Continue reading →
Standard festival check list – beautiful venue, flowers, music, food, fun, dancing, yoga – wait, what was that last one? Yes, it’s festival season and in amongst all the usual suspects is Yoga Connects, a yoga festival in the heart … Continue reading →
The topic of supplements, and whether supplementation is necessary, provokes lots of discussion in the health industry. I’ve studied vitamins, minerals and subsequent supplements not only in my recent Advanced Diploma in Nutrition, but also through my own research. I’m … Continue reading →
From Barry’s to 1Rebel and now Best’s Bootcamp, a new high intensity studio seems to open up in London every other week these days! That’s not a bad thing, demand is obviously high and people love to have a choice … Continue reading →
Thinking of booking a yoga retreat but have no idea what to expect? Maybe you’re worried it’ll be too hard for you ability, too much yoga, too little yoga, too hippy, silent, meditative, or terrifyingly off grid. Well before I … Continue reading →
Ladies, did you know that your breast can bounce up to 21cm during exercise? And that they bounce just as much whether you’re slow jogging or sprinting full speed? Oh and it doesn’t matter whether you’re a AA or FF, … Continue reading →
I am off on Adam Husler‘s yoga retreat in just 10 days and I’m finding it hard to contain my excitement. A holiday itself, is exciting, but including some beautiful moments of zen in the Spanish sunshine is exactly what … Continue reading →