Another season, another Sweaty Betty Wish List! With bold prints inspired by North African Nomads and Moroccan Souks, and with beautiful textures and styles, the Spring Summer collections from SB is stunning this year!
As always, I’ve got my eyes on so many things, mentally spent over and beyond my allocated Ambassador allowance, and can’t wait to be teaching in all these jewel-like colours and fabrics.
- Merino British Knit Escape Jumper – Although I wouldn’t wear it to teach, this lovely merino knit is stylish and easy to wear with both jeans and sportswear.
- Thermodynamic Run Leggings – Now I’ve started teaching a couple of classes outdoors, thermal leggings are a must! I love the bold geometric print of these, and the brushed fleece lining is seriously cosy.
- All Sport Tote – I do not need another bag. But this one’s such a gorgeous colour!!
- Hamsa Fashion Sweat – I love a Hamsa Hand. Since a visit to Tunisia in my early 20s, this symbol of protection has a certain pull for me. I love this sloppy sweater, it’s the sort of thing I’ll live in.
- Insulate Down Gilet – Again for training outside, this is something I can wear throughout the end of winter and into spring.
- Fleece Tech Workout Pullover – How stunning is this teal colour? With a high neck, and cosy fleece feel, I can imagine wearing this with the gilet above!
- Urdhva Reversible Yoga Leggings – Urdhva leggings are my favourite, I buy them every season. Being reversible, you get two pairs in one, and they are always super soft.
- Zero Gravity Run Leggings – You may have seen these appear on my instagram in a lovely black and red pattern, but I love these vibrant blue ones as well. SB’s infamous bum sculpting leggings, they hug everything in the right places.
Head to Sweaty Betty to check everything out, and let me know what’s on your wish list!
I am a Sweaty Betty Ambassador, and receive an allowance for clothing. I promote the brand as part of this role, however all opinions are my own.