Yes, the festive season is upon us, and if you’re stuck for ideas for your wellness warrior loved one, look no further! I’ve hand picked some great ideas, which aren’t just for the gym bunny in your life, but for the yogi, runner, or just someone you think deserves a treat to stay warm this winter. Who knows, you might find a treat for yourself!
All items marked with * are available at The Sports Edit.
Stocking Fillers – Under £30
- Pointe Studio Grip Socks* – Being a barre girl, I have more grippy socks than normal socks. These come in so many gorgeous designs.
- Sweaty Betty Metallic Water Bottle – Haven’t you heard? Single use plastic is out and these insulted bottles are in. I love this sleek design from Sweaty Betty.
- Sweaty Betty Coin Purse – A cute little stocking filler, what more could you ask for?
- Stance Socks* – A must for the runner in your life, these socks are uniquely reinforced and cushioned to optimise comfort while running or training.
- Moleskine Wellness Journal – My brother brought me one of these last year and it’s great for tracking food, exercise, goals and lots more.
- Ren for KikkiK Joy Gift Set – There are a few options in the Ren KikkiK collaboration, but this is my favourite. With essentials oils and magnesium, these products were created to keep the skin supple and toned, plus all Ren Skincare is cruelty free and designed with the planet in mind.
- Falke Versatility Sport Bra* – With max support, this is perfect for runners, cross fitters, and anyone cranking up the intensity of their workouts. Featuring a zip front, it’s stylish and super supportive.
- Beyond Yoga Viper Leggings* – From barre to the bar, I can’t wait to throw on a pair of boots and a sparkly top with these, and head out for some festive drinkies.
- Sweaty Betty Gym to Gin Vest – In a festive red, what’s not to like about this cute slogan tee? Perfect for the gin lover in your life.
- B Yoga Traveller Mat* – Made of 100% ecofriendly rubber, the B Mat is non-toxic, lightweight, and perfect for using as a mat topper if you’re not a fan of studio mats. With it’s super-grip, there’ll be no sliding out of your Downwards Dog!
- Sweaty Betty Ski Base Layer Set – A seasonal favourite from SB, their base layers are stylish and functional. I’m not a skier (hello bad knees) but if I ever make it back to the Alps, this outfit will most definitely be in my suitcase for curling up with a hot chocolate post hike.
- Sweaty Betty Velvet Backpack – A pure luxury section wouldn’t be complete without a luxurious velvet backpack would it?!
- Beyond Yoga Drape* – If you’re looking to a beautiful, soft throw over, then look no further than this Amethyst cardigan from The Sports Edit. Wear it to stay warm before class, or simply to lounge around at home after the big Christmas lunch.
- Veja Suede Trainers* – OK, so not exactly appropriate for fitness, but I just love them! This gorgeous petal petale shade will see them through the spring, and they’re perfect for to and from the studio.
- Sweaty Betty Velvet Body – Do I have the confidence to rock this? I’m not sure, but I love the idea of pairing with a midi skirt, or even jeans, for a sleek look this christmas.
This Gift Guide is sponsored by The Sports Edit. Beyond Yoga outfit and Sweaty Betty base layers have been kindly gifted. All other items chosen by myself, all words my own.