I am off on Adam Husler‘s yoga retreat in just 10 days and I’m finding it hard to contain my excitement. A holiday itself, is exciting, but including some beautiful moments of zen in the Spanish sunshine is exactly what I need at the moment. I’m planning on pretty much only taking yoga gear, bikinis and a sun dress or two, and although I don’t particularly need any extras, here’s what I’m dreaming appears in my suitcase.
- Sweaty Betty Wave Break Bikini – I like a bikini that isn’t going to ride up places it shouldn’t, but still looks cute. This one from Sweaty Betty’s summer range is in their Brazil inspired print and looks perfect.
- Sweaty Betty Poise Retreat Vest & Navasana 3/4 Leggings – This outfit is just asking to be worn for an early morning yoga session. The top features an open back for hot Spanish mornings, and the leggings are reversible – 2-pairs in-1!
- Shadi Activewear Paisley Blue Kayla Leggings – I love how bright and vibrant all Shadi’s leggings are, but this paisley blue is just beautiful. My orchid and leopard print leggings are already in the pile to be packed.
- Accessorize Maxi Dress – I always forget about Accessorize for holiday clothing, this maxi dress would be lovely for a nice holiday dinner.
- Yoga Rebel | Spiritual Gangster Coachella Tank – I love Spiritual Gangster, their tops are always so soft. With cutaway sides, this would look super cute with a bikini or yoga bra underneath.
- Asos | South Beach Striped Bag – Water bottle, book, towel, yoga mat, sunscreen. I think that’ll all fit perfectly in a bag like this!
- Havaianas – Inspired by the artists of Bhutan, and known to be super comfy, I love a pretty new pair of flip flops.
- H&M Loose Fit Trousers – I’m thinking for the flight, or on a cool evening walk. I love the pattern and the warm, sunny colours.
Stay tuned for more retreat themed posts including what I’m actually packing, and what to expect in your first ever yoga retreat. I apologise now for what will be sunny yoga spam, I just can’t help myself!
Have you been on a yoga retreat before? Any words of wisdom?